Sunday, January 30, 2011






All Tomorrow's Stains

I get so amazingly frustrated with
stains in my sink, on my teapot, in my bathtub, scummy crap on stuff,
the list goes on and on.
Every type of sponge and exfoliant has passed through my fingers
to attempt to remove these seemingly permanent reminders
of yesterdays teabag, some kind of sauce, rust, and yes, even an over boiled kettle.

I finally just gave up and am like,
"Whatevs", have a cocktail and move on.

That didn't really last long because at the end of the day,
I'm a prob solver and I'll just go crzazy if I cannot find a solution.

On any quest for knowledge, you can never give up the search.

You dig and dig and one day, presto, you will find your answer.

Pumice is my answers name darlings.

It is so fab for home pedicures but my god!
It's divoon on ceramics, china and vintage plastics like melamine bowls!
Natural to boot and you do not need to use soap or any lube,

just some old fashioned elbow grease, babes.

The proof is in the pumice.



No comments:

Post a Comment