Sunday, February 13, 2011







Makeup Removal Machine

Recently, I decided to try a new brand of liquid eyeliner and mascara.
Not only did I switch up the brand,
I also flipped up the application method of said eyeliner
by trying liquid in the bottle that you apply with a very fancy brush
!

Well, it's fabulous, but it's a bitch.
What doesn't kill vous, makes vous stronger.
Anyhoo, I digress.
My true point is that my new products are water proof.
The task of removal is laborious. Period.

One not-so-fine day, in perfect SER (that's me) fashion, I was out of makeup remover.
I possess this "Kramer" kind of idiosyncratic thing
where I see how long can I make it on fumes
.
You either know what I'm talking about or you don't
.
Basically I'm screwed and totally freaking out.
Enter proverbial light bulb.
My face moisturizer, duh.

I put it around my eyes and it is similar consistency.

So, I procure a tip (the Q type) and dab a smidge of moisturizer on it.
Then gently apply it to ye olde smudgy makeup. It totally works! Praise be!
My moisturizer doesn't sting my eyes.
I know some out there do so that judgment is up to you.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment