Sunday, February 27, 2011


Period State of Mind.

I love it and I hate it. Typical. I'm a contradiction in terms.
All of the trials and tribulations we go through when Auntie Flo comes to town.
She can be a total biotch, a snuggle rapist, ravenous, melancholy, etc.etc.
Mine has ebbed and flowed literally over the years.
I'm like a junkie where the most inane task seems to be an overwhelming quandry.
One thing I do know is that drugs don't help me and I don't like to take'em anyhoo.
My go to's period.
Keep moving on the go yet get lots of sleep.
Stay away from icey, sugary & starchy food but have a vodka cocktail or a glass of red wine.
Eat seeds like hemp, flax and pumpkin.
Leafy dark greens.
Sip as much thai soup as you stand.
Snuggle up on the couch and be good to yourself.
Take a toke if it's real bad and at the end of the day,
Let it ride baby....




No comments:

Post a Comment